Are you interested in entrepreneurship? Want to get involved. We just found out about a summer intern program at Start Up America. Here are the job requirements. Click the link to learn more.
- Undergraduate and graduate college students
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Ability to commit at least 15 hours per week (flexible structure, either broken out into 2 or 3 days per week)
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills is a must, as successful candidate will work both internally with Startup America Partnership colleagues and externally with entrepreneurs from across the country
- Interest in and ability to work in both a team environment and alone with minimal direction
- Demonstrated personal computer skills, including basic troubleshooting and use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the willingness to learn other software tools
- Demonstrated use and comfort navigating Web 2.0 sites and tools, including blogs, social networks, video and photo sharing, etc.
- Interest in supporting entrepreneurs and the spirit of entrepreneurship in the United States
Compensation: Internships with the Startup America Partnership are unpaid.
To Apply: Please either fill out the form below, email a cover letter and resume to Mary Simonds at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 202-775-8513. In your cover letter please specify which days you are available to work (if you know) and which department you would be most interested in working. Any questions can be directed to Mary Simonds at the above email address or at 202-467-2056. The deadline for summer 2012 applications is May, 2012. Applications after the deadline will be accepted on a rolling basis as space allows.