| 2013 CATTEC conference theme:
Building relationships across the Midwest and Beyond.
Register before Sept 23 and take 25% off either the member or non-member rate
(see below for promotion code)
Our Hotel block at the DoubleTree Hilton closes Sept 16
Make your reservation by 2pm that day to get the conference rate of $119.20/day. Go to www.mrun.us/cattec-vi for details.
Who should attend CATTEC VI?
If you are involved in creating, growing or funding high tech new ventures in the Midwest, this meeting is for you. University commercialization professionals, early stage investors, entrepreneurs, accelerators, mentors, service providers who specialize in serving early stage ventures, other who just want to build the Midwest innovation ecosystem.
- New Models for Funding Startup Innovation (presented in cooperation with the Chicago Chapter of LES)
- High tech scenes across the region (Chicago, St. Louis, Toronto) – Who’s Who and what’s New?
- Challenges and opportunities in cross-border business development (presented in cooperation with ACCT Canada)
- Regional cooperation among Midwest accelerators – are we missing an opportunity?
- Profiles of global innovation hotspots – If you are Global from Day One, what are you doing to connect with high-energy tech scenes beyond our borders?
- The Value of telling a compelling story
- Pitches from selected portfolio companies emerging from innovative communities around the Midwest.
- Working with the Business Model Canvas and lean Startup principals – even for life science startups
Six key reasons to participate:
1. Identify new connections and potential partners, collaborators
2. Gain insights about best practices on bringing novel products to market
3. Learn from high profile speakers and other attendees
4. Explore startup creation and investment strategies
6. Share experiences and viewpoints
For further information and to register
go to www.mrun.us/cattec-vi
- Register by Sept 23 and take 25% off with this Promotion Code: MRUNSeptspecial.
- If you are interested in joining MRUN, register at the Member Rate, take 25% and we’ll invoice you after CATTEC VI for membership through Dec 31 2014.
We look forward to seeing you Oct 8-9